Location & Parking
The San Diego International Auto Show is held at the award-winning San Diego Convention Center, which is located downtown along the majestic San Diego Bay, and with the vibrant Gaslamp Quarter at our doorstep. The street address is 111 E. Harbor Drive.
At the San Diego Convention Center
- On-site private vehicle parking is available at the San Diego Convention Center’s underground garage located beneath the exhibit halls. Enter the parking garage on Harbor Drive between 1st Ave. and 5th Ave.
- The on-site daily rate is $25, which is set by the Port of San Diego.
- Payment is due upon entry, or you may pre-purchase parking online from ACE Parking (rate may vary). There are no in-and-out privileges.
- There are 31 ADA compliant parking stalls with elevator access to the convention center.
- EV charging: Ten electric vehicle (EV) charging stations are available in the garage. The stations are located on P1 in areas D1, D11, and E12.
- No overnight or RV parking is permitted.
- Parking questions? Call ACE Parking at 619-237-0399.
In Downtown San Diego
- Off-site parking is available at numerous nearby lots and garages in downtown. Many are within walking distance to the convention center. Lots and garages are individually owned and operated, and prices vary by location. For an overview of nearby parking options, visit: Gaslamp Quarter Parking Information.
- Just south of the convention center, parking is available at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel. There are three first come, first serve charging stations for electric vehicles that are on the Blink network.
- Across the street from the convention center and next to the Omni and Hard Rock hotels is the 6th & K Parkade garage, with a 2,000 space capacity.
- The Lexus Lot is located across the Harbor Drive pedestrian bridge next to PetCo Park.
- The PetCo Park Tailgate Lot is located on Imperial Avenue and 12th Street.
- Metered street parking is available in some areas. Parking meters are enforced Monday through Saturday, from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m., unless otherwise posted. Metered spots are normally free on Sunday and designated holidays, but be sure to check all applicable signage. Meters accept nickels, dimes, quarters, and prepaid electronic debit cards.
Train & Trolley
The convention center is conveniently located just one mile from the downtown Santa Fe Depot, and the North County Transit District’s Coaster offers regular service to there from Oceanside and points south. Download a Coaster schedule, or plan a trip on the NCTD website. The San Diego MTS Trolley Green Line has two stops directly in front of the convention center (Convention Center & Gaslamp Quarter), and you can download a Trolley map to plan your trip.